In addition to using this blog as a vehicle to share my various photo projects, I have found that some of my posts have generated interest because of the nature of the stories or because they carry a more personal tone. Unfortunately, they eventually scroll out of sight in the blog roll, and so to let me find them again, I will try and maintain an index here.
They are organized into categories, but not necessarily the same as the WordPress categories they were filed under.
- Personal Essays/Stories
- Career’s End – my first blog entry, with thoughts about how I got here
- Cows and other hazards of astrophotography
- The Color of the Moon – tuning in to the 1969 moon landing
- Retirement Inauguration – priorities reverse
- Of Nikons and Nikomats – cameras have evolved as I have aged
- Seven Years After … the “Happily Ever After Party”
- Checking the Mail – back when we lived on a rural route
- A day in the life of a covid quarantiner
- Image Metadata and Ancestor Discovery – playing detective with family portraits
- Science or Sentiment, and Science or Sentiment, Generalized
- A Night on the Playa , Part 2 – magic in the desert
- Tributes – acknowledging the people who influenced my life
- Technology Musings
- Projects – projects that merited a blog entry or more
Follow THIS Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.